Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

We were able to trim the tree last night, which is always fun.  But unfortunately my copies of The Year Without a Santa Claus and the Muppet's Christmas Carol are at my parents house, so I will only be able to watch Black Adder's Christmas Carol this season. (My husband will miss out on rolling his eyes at me as I do the Heat and Snow Miser dance.)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
 (yes, this is our tree; the Deciduous look is so less messy)


Sketch Book Update:  Today I glued pages together to make them more sturdy for my collages.  The Sketch Book is looking a bit more loved and used.  Now I just need to get it looking less blank.  Only three weeks left.

1 comment:

  1. Blackadder's Christmas Carol is awesome!!
    -M

    ReplyDelete