Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Series of Sunsets

I have been a bit obsessed with photographing sunsets lately.  Over the past few days, I contemplated on why that is.  I do my daily chores in the morning before work, so when I come home all I have to do is water the garden, feed my dog, and make my dinner.  Then I get to sit-down and relax with the TV or a book and a nice big mug of tea.  This is my end-of-day wind-down and it takes place during dusk; as I am sitting by the window having my tea, I see the sun setting over the mountains and it adds that extra bit of serotonin enhancing my nightly relaxation routine.  Each sunset is unique; sometimes they are so inspiring I just have to run outside and snap a few shots.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Maybe they will make you smile too.




(no photoshopping, no filters)


2 comments:

  1. These are exquisite! Your sunsets are as lovely as ours. Wonderful work (both you and Mother Nature).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Mother Nature deserves most of the credit. She is my muse.

      Delete